Tuesday 10 March 2015

Lamont Racing


Lamont Racing (www.lamontracing.co.uk) was one of my biggest supporters last year. I owe more than a thank you and a blog post to Craig and Eilidh McClymont. 
It all started with a Sunday morning phone call (around 6 o'clock) with some unknown country code. It was Craig calling from his work in Kazakstan. Between the bad connection and the scottish accent I thought it was a prank. But, it was not candid camera! 
To this day I still sometimes have difficulty understanding Craig; that's easily blamed on me being German…
 This year as well as last Lamont Racing has joined up with  the London Market Racing Club on a few horses in training with myself in Newmarket. Two very exciting prospects are the french bred fillies we bought at the Osarus sale in La Teste. The flashy bay filly pictured above has a phenomenal stride on the racetrack as well as the mind of a racehorse.
A french satellite string is in the works.
A big thank you to LMRC and Lamont for their ongoing support!


                                                                                                 Let the racing season begin

No comments:

Post a Comment